What's It all About ???

This page is all about the building and flying of radio controlled model aircraft. It's a highly diversified hobby that takes in as many skills as you like to use. Everything from electronics to carpentry, to painting, to drawing and designing with a little bit of metal work thrown in. Some builders even go into doing their own machining, pattern designing, fibre glassing, moulding and engine design. You can use electric motors, 2 stroke or 4 stroke internal combustion engines or even minature turbine (jet) engines for power. My own models use 2 and 4 stroke internal combustion engines and range in size from about a metre in wingspan to well over 3 metres from tip to tip!


Friday, June 21, 2013

Drastic Measures

Well, it had to come and I had to finally make myself do it. I think it's called selling off the farm.  As I mentioned before this I have to many projects and not being a multi  millionaire or having all that much lifetime left it's time to "trim down the load."

I'm selling off all but a dozen models with their attendant engines and radio gear. As well as that I have a heap of plans that will go and a collection of IC engines as well. If any one is interested in a list of what is on the "it must go" list send me an email at: -

echo.echo100@gmail.com  

- you never know -you might get a bargain!