This is one of the old Bridi kits and I found it languishing in a garage where it had sat for more than ten years. Fibreglass fuselage, foam wings and recommended power is 2 x 40 2 strokes.
As you can see from the photos it's in the early stages yet. All I've done so far is to mount the fin and talilplane, join the wings and cut out the windows in the fibreglass fuselage.
The next steps will be to mount the control surfaces, detail the fuselage interior and mount the two Magnum Pro 40 2 stroke motors I bought for the model. I've ordered a set of electric retracts to do the wheels up bit. After that it's the servos, paint and all the other stuff that goes into a radio control model.
I have to admit to being a bit slack on this project and not much has progressed since I first posted this page. Hopefully there will be some progress shortly and I'll post some new pictures and words on it as soon as I can.
More details and photos shortly.